27 Best Songs List Of Sonu Nigam



 


I am a die hard fan of Sonu Nigam, when i was in my 9th standard the Album released DEEWANA
All music channels started showing the same song Ab mujhe raat din.. His voice was so romantic it touches the heart directly. All the tracks of the album was a hit. And the journey begins... day passed and he became a playback singer, very few albums were released but were the beats of every young ♥.
Still now whenever i listen to his old tracks it reminds me the urge to have a person like him who can sing for me those feelings of love in my life. Fortunately the person with whom i tied my life's knot is a fan of his voice too though sometimes he don't understand the lyrics he sings for me.

Here I am listing the best love songs from his albums and movies SONU NIGAM sang till date, these are the songs which i feel comes under the best 27 of my playlist.


  1. Mujhe raat din bas mujhe chahati ho - Sangharsh
  2. Sau dard hai sau raahatein - Janeman
  3. Aisa lagta hai jo na hua - Refugee
  4. Tera Milna pal do pal ka - Jaan
  5. I Wanna go - Ft. Britney Spears
  6. Aasmaan kehta hai rab se -Mast
  7. Abhi mujhmein kahin - Agneepath
  8. Apna Mujhe tu laga - 1920 Evil Returns
  9. Chup Chup Ke - Bunty & Bubly
  10. Dil ne yeh kaha hai dil se - Dhadkan
  11. Do Pal Ki  - Veer Zara
  12. Falak Dekhun - Garam Masala
  13. Halka Halka sa Yeh Nasha - Chocolate
  14. Jeena hai tere liye - Yaad
  15. Khamoshiyan Gungunane lagi - One Two Ka Four
  16. Kaise mein kahoon - RHTDM
  17. Main agar kahoon - Om Shanti Om
  18. Mere Humsafar - Refugee
  19. Meri duniya hai - Vasthav
  20. Meri Duniya mein - Tum Bin
  21. Muhobbat kabhi maine - Yaad
  22. Shukran Allah - Qurban
  23. Sun zara - Lucky
  24. Suraj Hua Madhyam - KKKG
  25. Tanhayi - Dil Chahata Hai
  26. Tujhe chune ko dil kare -Yaad
  27. Tu Fiza Hai - Fiza

Comments

Post a Comment